|Job Title:||Applications Manager / Project Manager|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||Daily Rate - Euro|
|Duration:||3 months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Applications Manager / Project Manager (Windows 10) - Dublin, Ireland - Contract.
A global IT services company is searching for an Applications Manager / Project Manager with strong Windows 10 knowledge to join their team in Dublin, Ireland on a contract basis.
The Role is both Infrastructure and Applications related. Specifically Windows 10 and applications which is now being rolled out to the Users.
- Sound technical understanding of Windows Desktop and Citrix environments (not a technical specialist).
- Scheduling and Managing a team (5 to 6 Engineers).
- Coordinate and manage the Logistics of the deployment of physical devices and the removal of retired equipment.
- Agile approach - responsive to change.
- liaising with the Customer sponsor.
- Working within a PMO environment.
- Excellent documentation skills and a working knowledge of project finances, particularly the collating of Timesheet data and cost calculation.
- Experienced in BAU Service take on, Acceptance into Service by the BAU teams integral to the handover process.
- RAID - Risk, Assumptions, Issues and Dependency management (and documentation).
- Excellent Customer and internal Reporting skills (dealing with end users).
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.