|Job Title:||Project Manager (Applications Deployment)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Project Manager (Applications Deployment/Release and Defect Management) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home, with occasional travel to Dublin, Republic of Ireland, when required.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must be a Deployment Project Manager who has strong and recent Release and Defect Management experiences
- The successful applicant will be brought in to manage the team who are responsible for deploying releases into different countries in line with a deployment plan.
- Must have experience in project managing applications deployment and have come from an applications deployment background, with robust knowledge of testing and release in order to be able to manage this .
- Will be supplementing the team with some additional technical resource and providing control.
- Adherence to Program & Portfolio Management Office Key Performance Indicators
- Effective management of the Project / Program & Portfolio Management Office Budget (forecast vs actual)
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Project Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Project Manager - Infrastructure
Location: Hampshire, England
Security Cleared Project Coordinator/Deployment Coordinator
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Chinese Mandarin Speaking - Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: Pension, Annual Performance Bonus
IT Service Delivery Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire