|Job Title:||Applications Architect: DBaaS (Security cleared) - Contract|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Applications Architect: DBaaS (Security cleared) - Contract - Hampshire
Leading Defence Sector Managed Services Provider require a skilled Application Architect to work on their DBaaS solutions on an ongoing contract basis.
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
- Applications Architect: DBaaS for SQL, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB
- In-depth Technical Understanding of Software Applications and Web applications.
- Problem solving skills to diagnose issues with Software Applications.
- Ability to understand and diagnose issues with complex data structures and messaging formats, including XML, SOAP, REST and JSON.
- Experience interrogating RDMS i.e. use of/understanding of SQL statements/queries.
- Scripting or Programming background.
- Knowledge/experience working on Biometric Solutions and an understanding of Biometric data structures.
- Java Web applications such as Tomcat, JBOSS.
- Messaged based Queuing systems i.e. QPID, WMQ, Rabbit.
- Linux Skills
- Use of version control systems such as Git, BitBucket.
- SOAPUI/Jmeter testing of applications solutions.
Please apply via this advert in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.