- Minimum 2 years commercial experience in a technical client-facing role.
- Strong commercial MS SQL experience.
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Knowledge of T-SQL, including stored procedures, functions and synonyms.
- Experience working with MS SQL Server 2008 (and above) installation, sizing and performance troubleshooting.
- Windows and Network experience, including Window Server 2008 onwards, Active Directory and Windows security, IIS, COM+/MTS, DCOM, MMQ
- Methodical, hardworking and enthusiastic with the ability to work under pressure, and with competing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (face-to-face and telephone).
- Excellent time management skills.
- Logical thinking with proven problem-solving abilities.
- Strong sense of ownership and client focus.
- Programming experience in VB.Net or C# would be advantageous
- PowerShell scripting knowledge.
- Proven experience of client relationship development.
- Experience in the financial market place would be beneficial.
- A degree or equivalent level qualification
Please note that as part of the interview process, candidates will be required to take a technical test.