|Job Title:||Application Support Engineer (Software Engineer)|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Application Support Engineer (Security Clearance Required)
Location - Bracknell
We have a new contract requirement for a leading IT & Communications company for an Application Support Engineer. A level of UK Security Clearance will be required for this position, candidates not holding clearance will be considered.
As Application Support Engineer you will provide support for Java based web applications and APIs/microservices with RDBMS backends. This position will be office based (Bracknell) 5 days a week from the start due to working in a secure environment. You will also need to be on call 1 week in 3 which may involve call out (on call rate and call out rate available).
Having come from a software engineer background you will have the following:
1. Application support experience for Java based web applications and APIs/microservices with RDBMS backends.
2. Experience of supporting applications that have been delivered using CI/CD and customising CI/CD pipelines to deliver enhancements and CSI
3. Experience of supporting applications that run on containerised platforms (build, deployment, configuration, orchestration, operation)
4. Experience of developing code to enhance applications and fix bugs
5. Experience of identifying and delivering service improvements to deliver TOIL reduction and shift left
- CI/CD - Jenkins (inc groovy) & Terraform
- Platform & Cloud - Docker/Kubernetes/Helm, AWS
- Database - postgres
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and have the required experience and are happy to be office based (Bracknell) 5 days a week please apply on line.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT Support /Operation Engineer
Location: London, England
VME Application Developer
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Application Developer (Java Developer)
Java Lead Application Developer- Remote work - Immediate start
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Business Support Specialist
Salary: £10.00 - £12.00 per hour