|Job Title:||Application Support Engineer - Security Cleared|
|Salary:||Competitive Daily Rates|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Application Support Engineer - Security Clearance Required
6 Month + Contract
Bracknell Office Based
I am urgently recruiting on behalf of a leading IT services company for an experienced Application Support Engineer. Security clearance will be required for this position, candidates not holding security clearance will also be considered.
Office location is Bracknell and you will also need to be on call 1 week in 4.
We are looking for an Application Support Engineer with a background in software engineering, you will have:
1. Application support experience for Java based web applications and apis/microservices with RDBMS backends.
2. Experience of supporting applications that have been delivered using CI/CD and customising CI/CD pipelines to deliver enhancements and CSI
3. Experience of supporting applications that run on containerised platforms (build, deployment, configuration, orchestration, operation)
4. Experience of developing code to enhance applications and fix bugs
5. Experience of identifying and delivering service improvements to deliver TOIL reduction and shift left
Candidates will ideally have the following skills:
- CI/CD - Jenkins (inc groovy) & Terraform
- Platform & Cloud - Docker/Kubernetes/Helm, AWS
- Database - postgres
Candidates would benefit from the following additional beneficial skills (not mandatory):
- Applications - Swagger, Groovy/Grails. Experience of supporting applications monitored using Dynatrace (or similar), ELK (or similar), Prometheus/grafana/python.
- CI/CD - Nexus, Artefactory
- Platform & Cloud - Rancher, KOPS, NGINX
If you are interested in this position and have the required skills, please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT Support /Operation Engineer
Location: London, England
VME Application Developer
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Application Developer (Java Developer)
Java Lead Application Developer- Remote work - Immediate start
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Business Support Specialist
Salary: £10.00 - £12.00 per hour