|Job Title:||Application Support Engineer (security clearance required)|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
Application Support Engineer *Security Clearance Required
Application Support Engineer - we have this new contract opportunity working for a leading IT & Communications company in Bracknell.
As Application Support Engineer you will be responsible for providing applications support for Java based web applications and APIs/microservices with RDBMS backends. Due to the nature of this role and because security clearance is required, the role will be office based only (no remote working). You will also join the on call rota and provide out of hours support when needed.
We are looking for a Software Engineer / Applications Support Engineer with the following experience:
- Application support experience for Java based web applications and APIs/microservices with RDBMS backends.
- Experience of supporting applications that have been delivered using CI/CD and customising CI/CD pipelines to deliver enhancements and CSI
- Experience of supporting applications that run on containerised platforms (build, deployment, configuration, orchestration, operation)
- Experience of developing code to enhance applications and fix bugs
- Experience of identifying and delivering service improvements to deliver TOIL reduction and shift left
Essential Technical skills:
- Platform & Cloud - Docker/Kubernetes/Helm, AWS
- Database - postgres
*A valid level of security clearance is required for this position, candidates not holding security clearance may also be considered
If you are interested in this contract position and have the required experience, please submit your CV on line
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Application Support Engineer (security clearance required)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
1st Line Support Analyst/Service Desk Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Security Architect - Contract - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Security Cleared WAN Project Manager
Location: London, England