|Job Title:||Application Support Engineer (OSIsoft PI / Data Historians)|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Application Support Engineer (OSIsoft PI / Data Historians) - Contract - Chester, Cheshire.
A global IT services company is searching for an Application Support Engineer with OSIsoft PI / Data Historians experience to join their team on a contract basis in Chester, Cheshire.
This role is essentially an Application Specialist role with a mix of Support and Development (mostly minor enhancements, 4th level changes etc.) responsibilities on the associated technology stacks / COTS platforms.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Application Support skills in OSIsoft PI.
- Strong support and Development (minor enhancements, 4th level changes) experience on the associated technology stacks / COTS platforms.
- Strong ability to understand the business requirements, work within an Agile environment and develop suitable technical solutions. These will often be off-the shelf applications, but may sometimes require bespoke development or customisation. The successful candidate will also be able to provide support for, improvements to and upgrading of existing applications and interfaces.
- Candidates should be familiar with IT Service Delivery, SLA's and ITIL support tools as the role will frequently involve identifying and developing solutions.
- The Application Specialist will be supporting the MES applications, so will need to have an understanding of Data Historians - OSIsoft PI application.
- Desirable: Knowledge of databases (Oracle, SQL Server), along with an understanding of data analysis, business requirements gathering and programming techniques.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Luxembourg, Luxembourg
1st Line Support Engineer - Swords - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Lead Application Developer - BI / Analytics Reporting
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Salary: Daily Rate
Digital Data Architect
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
IT Asset Management Support Analyst (Hardware/Software)
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire