|Job Title:||Application Support Engineer (OSIsoft PI/Data Historians)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Application Support Engineer (OSIsoft PI/Data Historians) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Chester, Cheshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be an Application Support Specialist in OSIsoft PI
- Must have strong Support and Development (minor enhancements, 4th level changes) experience on the associated technology stacks / COTS platforms.
- Strong ability to understand the business requirements, work within an Agile environment and develop suitable technical solutions. These will often be off-the shelf applications, but may sometimes require bespoke development or customisation. The successful candidate will also be able to provide support for, improvements to and upgrading of existing applications and interfaces.
- Candidates should be familiar with IT Service Delivery, SLA's and ITIL support tools as the role will frequently involve identifying and developing solutions.
- The Application Specialist will be supporting the MES applications, so will need to have an understanding of Data Historians - OSIsoft PI application.
- Desirable: Knowledge of databases (Oracle, SQL Server), along with an understanding of data analysis, business requirements gathering and programming techniques.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Luxembourg, Luxembourg
1st Line Support Engineer - Swords - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Lead Application Developer - BI / Analytics Reporting
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Salary: Daily Rate
IT Asset Management Support Analyst (Hardware/Software)
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire
First/Second Line Support / Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour