This is an exciting opportunity working for a company undergoing a major business transformation, underpinned by significant investment in their technology.
We are looking for an Application Platform Manager who can lead the development and operations of in house developed applications with responsibility for the technical architecture, security, Azure cloud components, automated testing, deployment and monitoring.
This company has fantastic offices located in an idyllic spot and a great working environment.
What the role will be doing:
- Lead and develop the team's capabilities and working practices to improve velocity, release quality and service availability
- Support the Head of Business Applications with technical strategy, roadmaps and balancing development with removal of technical debt
- Be a key part of a team that provides service support for these business-critical applications
- Lead the technical architecture of the software, security, cloud hosted components, automated deployment and testing
- Lead a cross-skilled development and operations team to continuously improve their Agile ways-of-working and adoption of the DevOps philosophy to create better outcomes, faster and safely
- Commercial responsible for the costs of developing and running the applications and relationship with our key suppliers
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated ability to develop CI/CD pipelines (Azure Pipelines) including source code management (Azure Repos), unit testing, code assurance tools (currently Resharpener), automated deployment (Terraform), automated test tools (Specflow, Postman) and KPIs / metrics to monitor the performance of services (Azure Monitor)
- Extensive development experience in Microsoft software technologies including C#, SQL
- Gravitas to be able to engage with senior stakeholders to discuss business strategy, prioritisation, and KPIs for delivery and service operations
- A passion for understanding how your team can improve the business performance metrics of the Sales & Service teams
- A leader who is ever-learning, open to adopting new ways-of-working, and able to create a culture of excellence in Agile development, engineering and operations
- Strong attention to detail, consideration of the full implications and what is needed to deliver an outcome
Competitive salary on offer with great benefits.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ServiceNow Lead Application Architect
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
ServiceNow Lead Application Developer
Test Automation Manager / Test Manager (Automation)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Salary: Market Daily Rates
Product Manager - Fintech
Location: Remote, Global