|Job Title:||Application Development Manager - Azure, SQL, C#|
|Duration:||3 months +|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Great role working for a company that is undertaking a major business transformation, underpinned by significant investment in their technology.
This role will be leading the development and operations of internally developed applications. Lead the technical architecture of the software, security, cloud hosted components, automated deployment and testing.
You will also lead a cross-skilled development and operations team to continuously improve their Agile ways-of-working and adoption of the DevOps philosophy to create better outcomes, faster and safely.
What the role will be doing:
- Lead the development and operations of in-house developed applications with responsibility for their technical architecture, security, Azure cloud components, automated testing, deployment and monitoring
- Lead and develop the team's capabilities and working practices to improve velocity, release quality and service availability
- Support the Head of Business Applications with technical strategy, roadmaps and balancing development with removal of technical debt.
- Be a key part of a team that provides service support for these business-critical applications
What experience is needed:
- Demonstrated ability to develop CI/CD pipelines (Azure Pipelines) including source code management (Azure Repos), unit testing, code assurance tools (currently Resharpener), automated deployment (Terraform), automated test tools (Specflow, Postman) and KPIs/metrics to monitor the performance of services (Azure Monitor)
- Development experience in Microsoft software technologies including C#, SQL
- Successfully led an application development function to deliver a backlog of project related development, enhancements and 3rd line support
- Gravitas to be able to engage with senior stakeholders to discuss business strategy, prioritisation, and KPIs for delivery and service operations
- A passion for understanding how your team can improve the business performance metrics of the Sales & Service teams
- A leader who is ever-learning, open to adopting new ways-of-working, and able to create a culture of excellence in Agile development, engineering and operations
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - email@example.com - 07796 302988
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Location: Remote, Europe
IT Procurement Manager
Location: Berkshire, England
Client Engagement Manager
Location: Remote, Europe
Product Manager - Collectibles
Location: Remote USA