|Job Title:||Application Developer|
|Salary:||Competetive daily rate|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Developer to provide a Logistic Information Repository (LIR) To develop DAS based tool based on our existing Access LIR this will include the following:
Data quality checks
Process work flow
Skills - Must have
- Requirements gathering Requirements Analysis & Entity Relationship modelling ( or OOAD ) Automation ( scripting)
- Good Knowledge of Excel Knowledge of MS Access BI Concepts (Cubes, Dimensions, Members, Measures, Calculated members, MDx (Multi - dimensional xpressions) )
- Insight Asset Management
- Jira Service Desk
Desirable Skills Required:
- General Asset Management knowledge
- Tools (Desirable) :
- Eazy BI Scriptrunner
Key Performance Indicators
- Where applicable there is demonstrable evidence that the work of others has been well managed, e.g. positive feedback received from those being managed
- Coached colleagues and mentees have benefited from the advice provided.
- Leadership provided in at least one technical area.
- Knowledge shared within the team.
- When implemented, the designs successfully integrate with other parts of the solution and meet the requirement specification.
- Consistently produces deliverables, which require minimal rework following peer review prior to the engineering phase.
- Work is delivered to agreed timescales.
- Issues are notified in a timely manner.
- Plan produced with task lists, resource allocation and task inter-dependencies.
- Responses are provided within the agreed timeframe.
- Produces maintainable solutions with a low density of defects.
- Provides technical advice and assistance to less experienced colleagues.
- Can produce tangible evidence of how they have proactively identified and resolved potential issues and risks to enable successful delivery.
- Is able to provide evidence of clear and concise communication to both technical and non-technical audiences, utilizing appropriate language and terminology.
- Can produce numerous examples of how their ideas have influenced the team and outside the team, across a range of subjects, e.g. design implemented, published processes, developed standards, identified and implemented tools etc.
- Is able to provide evidence of how they have influenced customer requirements and identify a suitable solution.
- Evidence that Corporate and local development methodologies have been followed.
- Evidence of input to local processes. These local processes are in regular use and have been successfully audited.
- Evidence of input to or auditing of the processes of another team.
- May have an appropriate qualification and/or accreditation in their chosen discipline.
- Able to demonstrate that Continuous Development is undertaken in both professional and personal skills.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.