|Job Title:||Application & Integration Architect - Cloud, Azure, API Design|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Work for a leader within the tailor made travel industry and work within great offices that are located to the train lines in Shepherds Bush.
The role will be taking responsibility for technical design and architecture of integrations.
What will the role be doing:
- Defining and designing the most appropriate technical solutions for required integrations
- Ensure consistency of design across integrations within the organization
- Undertake impact analysis on major design options and any limitations. Making recommendations, assesses and manages associated risks with relevant business stakeholders.
- Implementing Architecture best practices, standards and policies within the team
- Ensures that the system design balances functional and non-functional requirements
What experience is needed:
- Well versed in system integration design and development within the Microsoft technology stack (Azure)
- Background in design of API, message and file-based integration approaches
- Deliver technical integration designs to support projects
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Solution Designer - Integration Services/Azure
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Network Architect - Security Cleared - Contract - Basingstoke
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Security Cleared-Technical Product Owner - cloud/infrastructure
Senior AWS Security Engineer
Location: London, England
Location: Theale, Berkshire