|Job Title:||Application & Integration Architect (Azure / API)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Duration:||3 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Application & Integration Architect
Oxfordshire (6 Month Contract)
My client are a leading luxury travel company, who operate in the UK & USA. They create world-wide, tailor-made and unforgettable holidays for a wide range of clients, from safariing in Africa, to Polar Bear spotting and glacier trekking in the Arctic. They are currently seeking an experienced Application & Integration Architect to join the team on an initial 6 month basis, with a view of starting ASAP.
We are looking for a candidate with a very strong technical background and be comfortable with taking responsibility for technical design and architecture of integrations.
- Defining and designing the most appropriate technical solutions for required integrations
- Ensure consistency of design across integrations within the organization
- Undertake impact analysis on major design options and any limitations. Making recommendations, assesses and manages associated risks with relevant business stakeholders.
- Implementing Architecture best practices, standards and policies within the team
- Ensures that the system design balances functional and non-functional requirements
- Well versed in system integration design and development within the Microsoft technology stack (Azure)
- Background in design of API, message and file-based integration approaches
- Deliver technical integration designs to support projects
- The ability to judge trade-offs between technology and feasibility, and making technical choices that fit the constraints of the company
- The ability to technically map and document new and existing internal applications
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.