|Job Title:||Application & Integration Architect (Azure & API)|
|Salary:||Competitive Daily Rate|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Application & Integration Architect (Azure & API)
6 Month Initial Contract
Integration Architect - this is a new contract opportunity working for a growing Retail/Travel company based in Witney Oxfordshire. We are looking for a very hands-on Application/Integration Architect who has strong knowledge of MS Azure products/suite. Your role as Integration Architect will be to migrate functionality from an existing/legacy stack to new Azure based services.
As Integration Architect you will be responsible for delivering:
- Designing the most appropriate technical solutions for the required integrations
- Ensure consistency of design across integrations within the organisation
- Undertake impact analysis on major design options and any limitations. Making recommendations, assesses and manages associated risks with relevant business stakeholders.
Skills & Experiences Required:
- Well versed in system integration design and development within the Microsoft technology stack (Azure)
- Background in design of API, message and file-based integration approaches
- Deliver technical integration designs to support projects
- Salesforce (would be a bonus)
If you are interested in this contract opportunity please submit your CV on line.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.