Apple Support Engineer - Contract - London
A global IT services company is searching for an Apple Support Engineer to join their team in London on a rolling contract basis.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Support of mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.)
- Providing customer service or help desk support to a mid-large sized environment
- Good knowledge of Google Apps and Office 365
- Software and hardware issues, on Apple MacOS, iOS and Windows devices.
- Qualified to CCT/Jamf Certified Technician (Jamf 200) level on Jamf Pro or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) - at least to 10.9 but ideally later versions . (not necessarily certified but must be able to demonstrate understanding)
- Experience in high volume ticket environment
- Knowledge of Jira or Service Now ticketing systems
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.