Great role working for a leader within the tailor made travel industry.
This offers a wonderful and unique office location to work in with great a great culture, so if you love travel then this is the company to work for!
Great benefits on offer and the position will be based out of Witney in Oxfordshire with occasional trips to their offices in Shepherds Bush in London and some flexible working.
The role will involve lifting stack out of current system and moving to MVC & Web API.
What the role will be doing:
As part of the in-house integrations team, you will be involved in our transformation project, helping to shape and grow the business as they transition to the Azure and Salesforce platforms. This varied role includes the refactoring and rebuilding of existing applications to expose API capabilities, as well as the creation of new integrations between platforms.
As part of the in-house integrations team, you will be involved in our transformation project, helping to shape and grow the business as we transition to the Azure and Salesforce platforms. This varied role includes the refactoring and rebuilding of existing applications to expose API capabilities, as well as the creation of new integrations between platforms.
Planning & Programming
- Contribute to all aspects of the software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing and documentation).
- Produce tidy, standards compliant and well documented code in line with our agreed best practices.
- Work with the other members of the team to ensure code and design consistency.
- Self-management of general day-to-day work P
- Deliver projects based on the agreed scope / specification and within an agreed timescale.
- Document new systems or processes developed and ensure this is communicated to all relevant parties.
- Ensure new developments are tested and meet agreed requirements.
- Ensure new capabilities have effective operational monitors
- Work with the DevOps engineers to ensure developments are deployed efficiently with minimal impact to the business.
- Proven, strong C# .NET skills.
- Experience of developing low latency, efficient web services.
- Knowledge and practical experience of designing and developing cloud applications on the Azure platform.
- Self-sufficient: can take on a piece of work and complete it to a high standard with minimal help.
- Previous experience of working with message driven services.
- Previous experience of decomposing larger applications into mini/micro-services.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Microsoft SQL BI Developer
MS Applications Developer
ITSM & CIL Developer and Build
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Applications Developer (ASP.Net MVC/C# .Net Core/SQL Server)