|Job Title:||Analyst / Recruitment Administrator (Excel)|
|Salary:||Salary and Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
Analyst / Recruitment Administrator (Excel) - Basingstoke - Permanent
A global IT services company is searching for an Analyst / Recruitment Administrator to join their team in Basingstoke on a permanent basis.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Our client is looking to enable the successful delivery of key resourcing and business processes. The successful applicant will need to be customer-oriented with the ability to work on a number of different projects along with possessing great organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
The role will involve updating, maintaining and providing reports to support the Company's ambitious growth plan alongside working with the resourcing team to ensure key business needs are met.
- Review relevant data and provide insights to drive improvements.
- Able to understand and follow processes and recommend improvements.
- Investigate and analyse data, produce specific reports as required by management.
- Can provide operational support to managers of all levels.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong Excel knowledge.
- Good level of administration skills.
- Ability to analyse data and understand trends.
- Work with internal team and senior stakeholders to understand key needs and act upon the information.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.