ALM Analyst - Permanent Opportunity - Bristol
Leading software testing & Quality Assurance Service company are looking for a Lead Analyst to join their
TMO team based in Bristol, on site at their largest UK client.
This role will involve analysis and management of ALM (previously Quality Center) and working closely with the
TMO and test teams, as well as key stakeholders within the client.
- Monitoring of ALM, including managing access, passwords and additional users
- Producing reports and analysis of reports for the TMO team and management
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders regarding ALM reporting
- Ensuring all work is produced to high standards of quality and accuracy
Skills / Experience Required:
- Strong experience and knowledge of HP ALM
- Understanding of e2e test process / governance
- Stakeholder management
- High level attention to detail
- Experience produce reports from ALM
- Experience of monitoring of ALM - giving access / passwords / adding users ect.
- Knowledge of testing life cycle, defects, release and test cases.
- Good understanding of e2e test process.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.