We are looking for an experienced Agresso Support for our client near Reading. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the system, by monitoring routine tasks and conducting daily checks and ensuring the Agresso system is audit compliant.
A key part of the role will be to also act as 1st/2nd line support to the system for any issues logged by end users/the stakeholder community. This is to include working in conjunction with the Agresso Developer to deploy code changes to production as and when required.
You will be required to work with the Agresso Developer to manage and prioritise stakeholder needs, ensuring requirements are fully documented, understood and have been approved before implementing any changes
- Follow ITIL methodology for dealing with requests and issues
- Ensure that service level agreements with Unit4 are adhered to and creation of reports
- Provide support & training to users throughout the business and manage the on-going development and functional enhancements. Promote diligent use of the Agresso system, and ensure uses are aware of best practices.
- Raise help tickets with the Software provider helpdesk and follow up to ensure swift resolution of Agresso related problems and escalation where appropriate
- Responsible for process analysis and documentation within the business, mapping these into Agresso business processes and working alongside software provider and project management consultants to implement the solutions
- Maintaining GL chart of accounts and account rules
- Resolving workflow issues in the finance system
- Maintaining and developing Excelerator and browser reports
Key Skills & Experience
- An Agresso background with experience delivering support and administration for all aspects of the Agresso application
- Experience supporting and assisting systems implementation
- A solid working knowledge of workflow and reporting
- Experience of managing suppliers
- Ability to work with users through design phase, documentation, training and implementation
- The role will be considered on 4 or 5 days per week
- 6 month contract initially
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.