Work for a for an infrastructure services company that is going through an exciting time of development.
This Agresso Developer role sits in Business Transformation, reporting into the Head of IT.
This role requires an experienced Developer with a strong finance background to support these bespoke functions along with providing the ability to interpret wider business & Core Finance requirements and deliver highly effective solutions that will have a direct impact in the success of these key objectives.
This company have implemented a tailored framework for their finance system that provides a robust platform for current and future developments with specific reporting capabilities. Part of the success of the recent new functionality project is linked to the direct access of our cloud database.
- Systems Integration experience
- Knowledge and experience using Agresso
- Ability to develop and support current / future bespoke processes and reporting solutions
- Design, build, test, deploy and support the current core system processes and configuration
- Solid SQL database programming experience
- Professional finance / business qualification
- Must have sound financial and accounting experience
- Advanced excel skills
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.