|Job Title:||Agile Scrum Master -Microsoft Dynamics 365|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Agile Scrum Master -Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Contract - Solihull / Coventry / Home-Based.
A global IT services company is searching for an Agile Scrum Master to join their team in Solihull, West Midlands on a contract basis. The role will involve working from home the majority of the time, with also one day a week based in Coventry.
An Agile Scrum Master is required for a key Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer project.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience essential.
- Must have Azure DevOps experience.
- Demonstrable experience of Agile and scrum delivery on large scale programmes.
- Ability to positively motivate, lead and deliver in complex/matrixed environments.
- Excellent communication skills to all levels.
- Generic scrum master accountabilities.
- Responsible for prioritising and managing own workload, and others as required.
- Facilitate the weekly team stand-up meetings Coordinate with the infrastructure teams to secure the necessary development and test systems.
- Ensure the development teams are practising the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritisation, team accountability and visibility.
- Determine, manage and improve the delivery velocity and quality of the teams outputs.
- Identify, secure and allocate resources as required including identifying areas where the delivery team need architecture and design support.
- Manage the work stack Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Track and manage risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies.
- Managing key project tracking assets.
- Run project retrospectives to correct the process Identify and remove obstacles that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal.
- Responsible for managing complex stakeholder relationships.
- Sets up and maintains strong relationships with stakeholders by effectively managing expectations and inspiring confidence in delivery Facilitation of show and tell sessions.
- Leadership and People Development (or Teamwork).
- Provide coaching and guidance to agile teams.
- Good knowledge of Agile techniques including but not limited to Scrum and Kanban techniques for planning, monitoring and control.
- Good knowledge of programme and project methodologies (e.g. MSP, Waterfall, Agile).
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.