Agile Scrum Master - Azure/AWS s urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 3-month home working contract. The Agile Scrum Master is required for a key customer project. To be successful, you will have the following experience.
- Must have Azure/AWS experience.
- Demonstrable experience of Agile and scrum delivery on large scale programmes.
- Ability to positively motivate, lead and deliver in complex/matrixed environments.
- Excellent communication skills to all levels.
- Generic scrum master accountabilities
- Responsible for prioritising and managing own workload, and others as required.
- Facilitate the weekly team stand-up meetings Coordinate with the infrastructure teams to secure the necessary development and test systems
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritisation, team accountability and visibility
- Determine, manage and improve the delivery velocity and quality of the teams outputs
- Identify, secure and allocate resources as required including identifying areas where the delivery team need architecture and design support
- Manage the work stack Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
- Track and manage risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Managing key project tracking assets
- Run project retrospectives to correct the process Identify and remove obstacles that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal
- Responsible for managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Sets up and maintains strong relationships with stakeholders by effectively managing expectations and inspiring confidence in delivery Facilitation of show and tell sessions
- Leadership and People Development (or Teamwork)
- Provide coaching and guidance to agile teams
- Good knowledge of Agile techniques including but not limited to Scrum and Kanban techniques for planning, monitoring and control
- Good knowledge of programme and project methodologies (e.g. MSP, Waterfall, Agile)
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.