Agile Automation Developer (C#/Java/nUnit/jUnit/xUnit/Rhinomocks) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 6-month contract to be based in Bracknell.
This role is working on a business transformation program introducing new tooling and automation to existing programs. Self motivated, technically proficient individuals with an Agile background with development and design experience from a consultancy background required.
Skills - Mandatory:
* Strong development experience
* Strong test automation experience
* Proficient in both C# and Java.
* Experience in test automation frameworks (nUnit, jUnit, xUnit, etc)
* Experience in mocking frameworks (RhinoMocks, Moq, nSubstitute, etc)
* Any experience working with mobile devices is highly desirable.
* Strong communication skills with the ability to talk fluently about the importance of testing and the various forms and stages of testing.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.