|Job Title:||AEM Developer|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Dublin , Ireland
Join us as an AEM Developer
This team member will be tasked to deploying Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to power all of our product brand experiences. This individual will develop reusable integrations across our sites while ensuring good governance practices are in place and standards are being followed.
What else it involves
- Participate in the implementation of AEM including design, definition, and development of AEM content type models, workflows, templates, and components, and use permissions.
- Setup and configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices.
- Integrate AEM with other marketing products like Assets, Target, Campaign, and other internal endpoints.
- Work closely with Digital Experience Team and vendor to ensure sound practices regarding site architecture, performance and reliability, and content delivery are in place.
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations.
- Work with front-end technologies and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, jQuery).
- Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
The skills we`re looking for
- Adobe AEM Developer with strong Java/J2EE background in both front-end web design and AEM integration.
- 3+ years of AEM 6.3/CQ6 experience with 3+ full cycle AEM projects and at least one plus year in Web experience.
- 3+ years of strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM 6.3/CQ6.
- Experience with integrating AEM 6.3/CQ6 with other products and vendors.
- Solid experience with CQ6 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs widgets and bundles.
- Experience with Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, and DAM.
- Experience with Continuous Integration.
If interested, please apply to this advert in the first instance or send a CV and cover letter to Tommy.Clifford@ProjectPeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.