|Job Title:||AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Consultant|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Consultant/ Content Producer is urgently required by our Global Telecommunications Client, for an initial 6-month contract, to be based in Dublin.
Responsibilities will include:
- The AEM content specialist will work within our client's digital team to support multiple business units working with AEM in a variety of different capacities, including authoring copy, images and other needed content.
- Taking requirements from various teams and working with commercial, online sales, marketing, product and brand teams to ensure best possible site content using AEM
- Turning requirements into detailed digital briefs to be passed on to development teams and offshore teams as applicable or managing end to end.
- Work with business, design teams, and delivery teams on a regular basis to understand timelines
- Working with Brand, design, and digital copy and external agencies to ensure excellent online copy and design
- Publishing online updates and coordinating delivery of activities
- Ensuring that all copy and pages are continually tested and are of an extremely high quality and that they are monitored and optimised to their full potential
- Participating in user testing and ensuring components are fit for purpose before being released into production
- Building new content/pages and editing existing content utilising existing components and capabilities
- AEM authoring, using custom AEM implementation, which includes writing content and working with images for the respective requirements
Summary of expected deliverables:
- The Adobe Experience Manager / Content Producer will be responsible for publishing and maintaining content updates to our client's website. This is a hands-on role that requires content implantation using adobe experience management (AEM) content management platform.
- Review and understand existing content
- Review and understand new content requirements
- Work with digital team to understand AEM components and content fragments
- Build content based pages and journeys in the AEM environment as per business and project requirements.
- Deliver content pages in line with project deadlines
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible, if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Linux Architect - Contract - Security Clearance - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
CISO - Data Centres - Cloud - SC cleared
Location: London, England
Salary: £650 - £750 per day
Systems Developer - Azure
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Lead/Senior Application Developer (C#/.NET/Agile/API)