|Job Title:||Advanced Project Analyst - Mobile Telecoms Property Acquisition|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Project Analyst (Property Acquisition - Mobile Telecoms)
12 month contract
Mobile Telecoms property / acquisition / build background .
We have an immediate requirement for an experienced Project Analyst / Manager to deliver advanced Project Analysis and Reporting, as well as ongoing guidance and support to our Acquisition Project Delivery Teams and partners. This is a pivotal role, and will have high levels of exposure with our Leadership Team, 3rd Party Suppliers and Delivery Teams to offer meaningful insight and guidance on accelerating delivery.
- Work with the Code Project Manager, Delivery Managers, Internal Lawyers and Data Analyst to ensure coordination of Project Deliverables, data accuracy and reporting are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to.
- Manage end to end Delivery Reporting, coordinating forecasts and actuals, setting targets to in-house teams and external suppliers to ensure the Project deliverables are achieved.
- Develop and produce a range of reporting requirements covering forecast & actuals, financial management, budgets and modelling, Executive Steering Board Packs and strategy planning.
- Assist in writing and communicating changes in supplier contract scope of works. Liaise with Procurement to on-board new external suppliers, manage contract scope of works
- Oversee and deliver reporting on external property and legal suppliers; including delivery performance against SLAs, recovery plans, resource capacity, allocation of new instructions.
- Manage internal and external Project Communication; including changes in Guidance, Strategy, Project Deliverables. Interface with external property and legal suppliers, internal teams to ensure the project requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to.
- Manage the Project's Problem Management Ticketing System, ensuring all parties deliver against SLAs and to create action plan for resolution of 'Blockers'
- Ability to analyse and interrogate data across various data systems and sources to ensure a high level of data accuracy. Collate and manipulate data/information in order to identify/determine best solutions
- Undertake analysis of Project Data, including modelling, trend analysis, problem management to support Project Deliverables. Interpret data, make recommendations. Propose and develop strategy plans and CSI initiatives. Develop and provide Property reporting requirements including senior management dashboards for commercial contracts and Property projects.
- Project management knowledge, skills or qualifications
- Telecoms acquisition, technical or build skills, qualifications and knowledge
Nice to Have:
- Experience in telecommunications infrastructure rollout
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Estates Executive - Mobile Telecoms - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Logistics Coordinators - Mobile Telecoms Essential
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary and Package
Estates & Property Executive
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Data Analyst (Telecoms 5G reporting)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: via an Umbrella Company