|Job Title:||Administrator - Planning / Property) - Immediate Star, Dublin 2|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Start Date:||August 2019|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Administrator - Planning and Property
Dublin 2 (3-6 Month Contract)
My client are a leading Telecoms company, who operate out of a busy and fast paced HQ in Dublin 2. They are currently recruiting for Planning and Property Administrator o join their team, on a 3-6 month interim basis.
Due to the urgency of the role, only candidates with 1 week or less notice can be considered.
The planning/property administrators will assist the Property and Estates team in conducting an audit of the existing and future planning status of the company's physical telecommunications infrastructure.
- Reviewing internal databases and files
- Using local authority 'e-plan' systems and An Bord Pleanála search function to source required documents
- Requesting files and documents from local authorities and An Bord Pleanála
- Consulting with other members of the project team
- Weekly reporting to the project team
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Prior experience with local councils would be and advantage
- An ability to communicate clearly and concisely and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with third-party stakeholders (local authorities)
- Reliable, punctual and motivated to learn and gain new experiences
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
PMO Manager - PMO - P30 - Swords - Dublin
Location: Swords, Dublin
Salary: Car Allowance, Bonus and Benefits
Mandarin Speaking Administrator
Location: West London, London
Salary: £50 - £150 per day
Property Business Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Mandarin speaking Account Receivables Specialist
Location: London, England
Salary: competitive market rate
Acquisition Manager - Permanent - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England