|Job Title:||Administrator - Legal / Property|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Project Administrator / Legal Administrator / Property Administrator - 3 month contract - Hybrid/Reading (2-3 days /week in office) Start ASAP!
In a nutshell:
Ideally looking for someone that has worked in a corporate function - legal, finance, commercial etc as a Project Administrator/Coordinator and has worked with stakeholders.
Initial contract until end of March 2023. Immediately available
What you can expect to be doing:
- Managing incoming post, triaging and ensuring that urgent and non-urgent post is routed to appropriate owners and logging in MBNL platforms and systems
- Deeds management: locating and uploading Deeds as required by the Legal and Property teams and by MBNL's property agents
- Management of the Legal Property Team inbox to track incoming queries and ensure that these are handled and closed off in an effective manner
- Archiving original documents in accordance with MBNL processes
- Database updates as required
- Support with document signature and governance arrangements
What we are looking for:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple tasks
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to handle large workloads and to adapt and learn new skills
- Strong IT skills - PowerPoint/ Outlook/ Excel/ Word
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.