|Job Title:||Warehouse Administrator (Excel)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
Warehouse Administrator (Excel) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract (9am to 5.30pm), to be based in Warrington, Cheshire (on-site parking available).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Previous experience with transport/customs is desirable
- Manage correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Assist in planning and arranging events
- Manage reception area and look after visitors
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Drafts, formats, and print documents
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Interacts with managers and carries out their requests, as well as arranging meetings
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
- Assist in warehouse
- Good experience with Excel/Outlook
- Strong administration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Good time management
- Exceptional communication skills and customer service
- Strong prioritisation/organisation.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassiebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.