Duration: Rolling 6-month contract
Location: 5-days onsite in Warrington
Hours: 37/ week, 9.00 to 5.30
Office Administrator Job Duties:
- Arrange meetings
- Manage correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Assist in planning and arranging events
- Manage reception area and look after visitors
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Drafts, formats, and print documents
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Interacts with managers and carries out their requests
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
- Assist in warehouse (ad hoc) - weighing/packaging boxes etc.
Office Administrator Skills and Qualifications:
- Good experience with Excel/Outlook
- Strong administration skills
- No job hoppers. Need a committed candidate.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Good time management
- Exceptional communication skills and customer service
- Strong prioritisation/organisation.
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Any previous experience with transport/customs is desirable
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.