|Location:||Londonderry, County Londonderry|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
An Administrator is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 6-month contract, based in Londonderry (Currently home working but Londerry post COVID). Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Arrange meetings
- Manage correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Assist in planning and arranging events
- Manage reception area and look after visitors
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Drafts, formats, and print documents
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Interacts with managers and carries out their requests
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
- Assist in warehouse (ad hoc) - weighing/packaging boxes etc.
To be successful, you will have the below experience
- Good experience with Excel/Outlook
- Strong administration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Good time management
- Exceptional communication skills and customer service
- Strong prioritisation/organisation.
- Ability to handle confidential information
This is an urgent role, please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.