|Salary:||Competitive Hourly Rate (negotiable)|
|Duration:||6 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Office Administrator - Transport Office
6 Month Initial Contract
Hours - 9am -5.30pm
** Parking on-site **
We have an urgent requirement for an experienced Office Administrator to join our client within their busy Transport team. This will be an initial 6 month contract with a view to extend longer term.
As Office Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Arrange meetings
- Manage correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Assist in planning and arranging events
- Manage reception area and look after visitors
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Drafts, formats, and print documents
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Interacts with managers and carries out their requests
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
- Assist in warehouse (ad hoc) - weighing/packaging boxes etc.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator with the following skills / experience:
- Good experience with Excel/Outlook
- Strong administration skills
- No job hoppers. Need a committed candidate.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Good time management
- Exceptional communication skills and customer service
- Strong prioritisation/organisation.
- Ability to handle confidential information
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV online.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.