Job title: Administrative Assistant
Our Client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centre innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company's general administrative activities
- Assist with colleague's travel expense reimbursement
- Assist with passport/visa application and preparation of letter of invitation
- Help with flight tickets/Hotel/taxi/restaurants reservation
- Support internal / external meetings
- Pick-up and maintenance of administrative office supplies (stationary)
- Purchase of services/furniture/equipment to improve the office environment/security
- Assist with SIM card application
- Visitors Management: booking meeting room, visitors registration procedure and keeping record; snack/lunch/dinner booking, other related assistance
- Assist with activities organisation
- Cover receptionist's task when required
- Assist with all other related admin tasks when required
- Experience as admin assistant is desirable
- Chinese speaking is desirable
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills in English
- Strong organisational skills
- A good team player, be willing to help
- Proficiency in MS Office
In order to apply successfully, you must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Heaven at 0793 167 2182.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.