We are looking for a great Administrator to join our client, a world leader in their field. You will join the Head Office HR team, based in their new contemporary offices based in a Central Berkshire location. This is an excellent and varied opportunity to be part of a vibrant and agile team. Our client offers flexible working with collaborative digital systems, a competitive salary with benefits, exciting work and career progression opportunities.
You will work in a team responsible for all people-related strategies and services across HR, resourcing, training & development, culture & engagement, communications and facilities. Your role will provide administration and coordination to the HR team, as well as supporting the office manager with day to day facilities issues at their Head Office location.
- Manage the new starter administration process, including updating trackers and systems
- HR administration and coordination support for employee lifecycle events, including leavers, payroll updates and promotions
- Support learning and development with administration and coordination
- Update the team and company digital media pages
- Provide administration and coordination support for office/company social events
- Manage and liaise with facilities companies, to ensure the running of the office
- Strong ability to prioritise workload and able to manage stakeholders requests effectively in a timely manner
- Flexible attitude enabling you to deliver high standards of service in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide a first class customer service experience
This is an excellent and varied opportunity to be part of a vibrant and agile team. We are looking for someone who would like to expand on their knowledge, whilst having the opportunity to further learn and develop with a company at the forefront of their industry.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.