|Job Title:||Admin Specialist (Mandarin Speaking)|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Job title: Admin Specialist (Mandarin Speaking)
Work Location: London
We are looking for an experienced multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and a consistent upbeat attitude to join a leading Research and Development company.
Candidates should be able to assist management to the company by handling a variety of office management and the event organization requirements.
The successful candidate must be a team player comfortable with computers, including computer software such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word as well as proficient in both business English and Chinese written and verbal communication.
This role would best suit a result-oriented, experienced, resourceful all-rounder. However most importantly, she/ he should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
What you will do:
- Space management: The office space utilization efficiency, HSE management; office leasing; the budget management.
- Asset management: Routine asset entry and exit management, procurement, and asset stocktaking to ensure asset security.
- Supplier management: Maintain regular communication with landlords and suppliers, and manage supplier performance appraisal.
- Team collaboration and management: The receptionist management, make regular summaries of administrative work, and regularly communicate with other Admin team members.
- Other services: organization of events and meetings, and timely support to supervisors and departments, results-oriented.
- Small renovation project management of office.
- Daily communication representative of the office landlord
- Weekly meeting and Monthly report to Line Managers.
The ideal candidate:
- More than 2 years Office Administrative experience in the UK.
- Experience in Project Management or Event Management in a technology company
- Supported the size of an office with a large group of local employees (for example, supporting 150 employees onsite)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese (written and spoken).
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Team spirit, openness for an international environment and Chinese business culture.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to Jianghui.email@example.com
Our client can't provide visa sponsorship.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.