|Job Title:||Acquisition Surveyor/NTQ Surveyor - Mobile/Telecoms|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
This role will be accountable for maintaining cells in service for shareholders and customers by preserving security of tenure on the companies estate by directing property activity on the NTQ subject site and through provisioning of replacement sites and temporary sites where required, achieving the optimum site solution in terms of time, cost & quality.
This position is working for a mobile infrastructure company.
The positions offers a car allowance and a 15% bonus along with other great benefits and free on site parking.
What the role will be doing:
- To deliver NTQ activities across a defined group of sites through effective management of Acquisition Agents, Estates Partners and Legal Partners and validation of activities.
- To be aware of & manage dependencies across parallel work streams on a defined group of sites through planning, tracking & reporting to ensure NTQ targets are achieved
- To maintain accurate delivery status across the NTQ pipeline of sites including clear visibility of acquisition delivery and drop-dead dates for decommissioning through close management of supplier deliverables
- To maintain security of tenure and keep shareholder cells in service by identifying solutions where the company can maintain tight control of opex and capital expenditure, escalating exceptions to enable the business to make informed decisions
- To undertake principal to principal discussions and negotiations with landlords on the NTQ subject site and to provide instructions to solicitors on litigation matters associated with the site Build & maintain effective working relationships with the required business areas.
What experience is needed:
- Considerable site acquisition functional knowledge gained from working in a mobile network environment.
- Extensive experience of delivering large volumes of sites against agreed targets.
- Considerable experience of managing 3rd party suppliers.
For finer details on the role, please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.