|Job Title:||Acquisition Specialist - Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Betharia|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Role: Acquisition Specialist
Type: 6 month contract
Location: Theale (Hybrid)
To secure planning permission and the best possible rights with landlords to deploy a defined group of new and existing telecom sites. To work with the client and Operator regional teams to achieve the optimum site solution in terms of time, cost & quality.
- Delivery: To deliver client owned acquisition activities across a defined group of sites to achieve the Client & Shareholder targets through effective management of the Acquisition Agents, Solicitors & 3rd party suppliers.
- To be aware of & manage dependencies on the company and Operator regional teams across a defined group of sites through planning, tracking & reporting to ensure company regional acquisition targets are achieved.
- Apply acquisition & property expertise to support & validate the work of the Acquisition Agents, Solicitors & 3rd party suppliers to ensure site specific issues are addressed
- Stakeholder & Relationship: Build & maintain effective working relationships with the Operator regional teams and company's Demand, Property & Finance teams to ensure company policy is understood & applied consistently and improve certainty that objectives will be achieved by setting realistic expectations, delivering on commitments & effective communication
- Continuous Improvement: Identify areas for improvement & take ownership of specific issues through to resolution to drive improved performance and achieve targets
- Supplier Management: Manage 3rd party suppliers to deliver agreed targets on a defined group of sites by creating an environment that drives success & secures business targets through reporting and management of key deliverables
- Risk, Issue & Dependency Management: To proactively surface and record all risk, issues & dependencies, subsequently managing their mitigation and resolution or escalating those that cannot be solved
- Landlord Engagement: To adhere at all times to our Landlord Pledge of being professional, open, courteous, respectful and ready to talk, acting with integrity at all times.
- Considerable acquisition functional knowledge gained from working in a mobile network environment
- Extensive experience of delivering large volumes of sites against agreed targets
- Considerable experience of managing 3rd party suppliers
- Considerable experience of working under pressure in a complex & changing environment.
- Considerable experience in preparation of Heads of Terms and legal contracts.
- Understanding of the New Electronic Communications Code preferred
If this looks interesting, click on APPLY
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Telecoms Channel Manager
Location: Rijswijk, South Holland
Data & Reporting Analyst - SQL - Mobile Telecoms
Litigation Counsel - Telecoms Property - Landlord & Tenant Act
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Electrical Engineering Specialist
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Business Sales Specialist
Salary: OTE earnings £100k