We are actively looking out for an Acquisition Specialist to join a leading telecommunications company based in Reading.
This role -
To secure planning permission and the best possible rights with landlords to deploy a defined group of new and existing telecom sites. To work with the Operator regional teams to achieve the optimum site solution in terms of time, cost & quality.
- To deliver owned acquisition activities across a defined group of sites to achieve the client & Shareholder targets through effective management of the Acquisition Agents, Solicitors & 3rd party suppliers.
- To be aware of & manage dependencies on the client and Operator regional teams across a defined group of sites through planning, tracking & reporting to ensure regional acquisition targets are achieved.
- To deliver target lease terms on individual sites by applying agreed standards, policies & expertise and escalating exceptions to enable the business to make informed decisions
- Apply acquisition & property expertise to support & validate the work of the Acquisition Agents, Solicitors & 3rd party suppliers to ensure site specific issues are addressed
- Build & maintain effective working relationships with the client and Operator regional teams and Demand, Property & Finance teams to ensure policy is understood & applied consistently and improve certainty that objectives will be achieved by setting realistic expectations, delivering on commitments & effective communication
- To proactively surface and record all risk, issues & dependencies, subsequently managing their mitigation and resolution or escalating those that cannot be solved
- To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers
- Background in Telecoms essential
- Experience with Excel
- Clear & concise communication skills
If this looks interesting as a next career step, click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.