An exciting new opportunity for an Acquisition Specialist with a well-known UK Telecoms Infrastructure company. This is a 12 month contract position that will be based in Theale, Reading with hybrid working.
The main purpose of role
To secure planning permission and the best possible rights with landlords to deploy a defined group of new and existing telecom sites. To work with the Operator regional teams to achieve the optimum site solution in terms of time, cost & quality.
- To deliver owned acquisition activities across a defined group of sites to achieve the client & Shareholder targets through effective management of the Acquisition Agents, Solicitors & 3rd party suppliers.
- To be aware of & manage dependencies on the client and Operator regional teams across a defined group of sites through planning, tracking & reporting to ensure regional acquisition targets are achieved.
- To deliver target lease terms on individual sites by applying agreed standards, policies & expertise and escalating exceptions to enable the business to make informed decisions
- Apply acquisition & property expertise to support & validate the work of the Acquisition Agents, Solicitors & 3rd party suppliers to ensure site specific issues are addressed
- Build & maintain effective working relationships with the client and Operator regional teams and Demand, Property & Finance teams to ensure policy is understood & applied consistently and improve certainty that objectives will be achieved by setting realistic expectations, delivering on commitments & effective communication
- To proactively surface and record all risk, issues & dependencies, subsequently managing their mitigation and resolution or escalating those that cannot be solved
- To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers
- Background in Telecoms essential
- Experience with Excel
- Clear & concise communication skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.