|Job Title:||Acquisition Specialist|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Armin Reinula|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Long term contract (12 months+)
We are partnering with a leading global telecommunications business who are actively recruiting for a number of roles within their property/acquisition teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading business and work on a number of property related projects.
- Handle all aspects of property acquisition
- Lease with relevant professionals to ensure adherence to relevant processes and regulations
- Manage dependencies across a defined group of properties
- Ensure lease terms on individual properties are in place by applying agreed standards, policies & expertise and escalating exceptions to enable the business to make informed decisions
- Apply property expertise to support & validate the work of Solicitors & 3rd party suppliers to ensure property specific issues are addressed
- Ideally a minimum of two years' experience in an estate agency environment
- Ideally have previous telecoms exp in a similar role
- A relevant property/real estate qualification
- Excellent track record in achieving targets
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, self-motivation and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Must hold a Full license and have access to their own vehicle
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.