|Job Title:||Acquisition Planning Delivery Manager - Design, Mobile|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
This role will be the key interface for Design suppliers, regarding both planning and detailed design drawing ensuring quality is met and to check that the designs only contain released demand and what is agreed at the site survey. Then to record and track on Share Point. To work closely with the Delivery Managers of the stakeholder and Design suppliers to ensure the smooth execution and delivery to Process and Governance of the drawing element of the A&D work stream.
This position is working for a mobile infrastructure company.
The positions offers a car allowance and a 15% bonus along with other great benefits and free on site parking.
What the role will be doing:
- Manage drawings from submitted by Design supplier through to approved by stakeholders.
- Ensuring designs meet expected quality.
- Ensuring designs cover agree demand as per LRT and Survey Report (IBD).
- Ensuring rejected designs are re-submitted by suppliers within agreed SLAs and circulated for approval.
- Capture all steps of the design life cycle on an agreed tracker on SharePoint and manage E2E process.
What experience is needed:
- Experience within Telecoms industry and within the design production and valuation process.
- Knowledgeable of Telecoms equipment's and their configuration.
- Experience in data management and/or program support role.
- Experience in managing fluctuating volumes & process compliance.
For finer details on the role, please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.