Acquisition Manager - Permanent - Berkshire
The role will be working for an infrastructure services company that is going through an exciting time of development. From the rollout of new technologies and managing complex legislation affecting the industry, leading the conversation on innovation and developing sharper solutions to serve customers better.
- You will be responsible for securing planning permission and the best possible rights with landlords to deploy a defined group of new and existing telecom sites and work with regional teams to achieve the optimum site solution in terms of time, cost & quality.
- To deliver owned acquisition activities across a defined group of sites to achieve targets through effective management of the Acquisition Agents, Solicitors & 3rd party suppliers.
- Review demand received to ensure that instructions are provided to undertake work to suppliers in the most effective manner using existing suppliers where possible and combining instructions where economic advantages outweigh any delivery implications.
- To be aware of & manage dependencies on regional teams across a defined group of sites through planning, tracking & reporting to ensure regional acquisition targets are achieved
- To maintain an accurate acquisition delivery status on a defined group of sites by ensuring that site level forecasts are up to date & in accordance with agreed forecasting standards through the tracking of 3rd party supplier deliverables.
- To deliver target lease terms on individual sites by applying agreed standards, policies & expertise and escalating exceptions to enable the business to make informed decisions.
- Apply acquisition & property expertise to support & validate the work of the Acquisition Agents, Solicitors & 3rd party suppliers to ensure site specific issues are addressed.
What experience is needed
- Considerable acquisition functional knowledge gained from working in a mobile network environment.
- An understanding of the 2017 Electronic Communications Code (ECC) would be desirable.
- Extensive experience of delivering large volumes of sites against agreed targets.
- Considerable experience of managing 3rd party suppliers.
- Considerable experience of working under pressure in a complex & changing environment.
- Considerable experience in preparation of Heads of Terms and legal contracts.
- Understanding of the New Electronic Communications Code preferred.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.