Location - Reading post-lockdown
- As an Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for directly instructing and managing third party delivery. You will be on the frontline for delivery programmes.
- Reporting to the Deployment Lead you will be responsible for sites throughout the full Acquisition lifecycle, delivering against a number of scopes, in line with current legislation and functional guidelines
Knowledge & Experience
- Demonstrable experience in delivering and/or managing Telecommunication site acquisition/surveying
- Experience of site acquisition with individual Site Providers and Multi Site Providers
- Experience of managing and working with third party suppliers
- Good understanding of RAN processes and cross functional dependencies
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Experience in tackling challenges with perseverance to overcome multiple obstacles
- Work within a small team directly managing third party Suppliers ensuring that identified sites have the necessary legal, planning and access rights to install new or upgraded radio equipment and, if required, to accommodate 3rd party equipment requirements
- Highlight potential risks to delivery and mitigate as necessary working with Deployment Lead to resolve
- Forecasting and managing delivery profiles
- Provide clear instruction to the project specific delivery teams as to what is required to be delivered on site as part of that deployment post successful acquisition
- Actively handle issues or dependencies throughout the acquisition delivery cycle that may impact the commencement or acceptance of a site deployment
- Ensure information is maintained in the project tools and that all documentation is handled in a structured manner and uploaded to the required repositories.
- Capability to manage numerous site level projects running concurrently
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.