|Job Title:||Acquisition Lead (Mobile telecoms)|
|Contact Name:||Warren Moore|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Acquisition Lead (Mobile telecoms)
Remote working initially - London 1-2 days per week post-lockdown
Duration - 6 months initially
A leading name within the mobile telco space are currently recruiting for an Acquisition Lead to join their team.
- Responsible for the acquisition of the SRN sites, managing the Property Agents and Solicitors throughout the Acquisition and Build process and adhering to the strict guidelines around the programme governance
- Highlight potential risks to delivery and mitigate as necessary
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate processes and reporting requirements are in place.
- Capability to coordinate numerous site level projects running concurrently
- Clear communications across several departments and external parties to ensure activities are executed as agreed and delivered accurately.
Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrable experience in Telecommunication site acquisition (greenfield/rural sites) / Surveying or legal background experience
- Experience of working on site acquisition with both individual and Multi Site Providers
- Knowledge of current market rates for existing Old Code agreements as well as a good knowledge and understanding of New Code Legislation under the Digital Economy Act 2017.
- Commercial awareness and experience of delivering to budgets
- Good Microsoft excel/word/PowerPoint skills
- Understanding of the numerous functional deliverables (Acquisition. TX, Build and Ops)
- Flexible with the ability to deal with change and ambiguity
- Experience in tackling challenges with perseverance to overcome multiple obstacles.
- Prepared to travel throughout the UK as the job requires
- Work within a small team directly and ensuring that identified sites have the necessary legal, planning and access rights to install new or upgraded radio equipment for the SRN rollout project.
- Manage supplier delivery via regular review meetings and reporting
- Seek agreement from wider teams about site lists and delivery timescales as required
- Actively handle issues or dependencies throughout the acquisition delivery gating process that may impact the commencement or acceptance of a site deployment
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.