|Job Title:||Acquisition Executive|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Contact Name:||Armin Reinula|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
We are partnering with a leading telecommunications company who are seeking a Acquisition Executive to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working within a multi-disciplinary project team, in a fast-paced working environment. The successful candidate will gain valuable experience working within the property and estates team, the planning process and planning legislation, which apply to the provision of telecommunications infrastructure.
What the job involves:
The Acquisition Executive will assist the Lead Acquisition Executive with all site acquisition activities. You will develop acquisition estates and property skillsets to become a fully-fledged Acquisition Executive. You can be expected to initially support in the below areas.
- Assist the Planning Consultant in relation to all Local Authority & Bord Pleanala queries and issues in relation to enforcements notices, planning appeals and planning application.
- To drive increased site tenancy by acquiring strategic sites targeted and assist in securing 3rd party tenancies.
- Assist and work closely with the site planning team to expedite planning submissions & manage requests for further information & appeals.
- Update & maintain a central data repository showing the status of site acquisition activities across the portfolio
- Ensure accurate reporting to regional rollout manager and highlight any issues and risks which require escalations or additional support.
- Ensure all sites are within current agreements and undertake negotiations where required.
- Point of contact for external site owners in relation to site issues, access, rent queries etc.
- Build strong relationships with Landlords.
- Liaise with estates and legal department in progressing agreements.
The skills we are looking for:
- Someone who is methodical & can work with a high level of attention to detail
- An interest in working in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team environment
- An ability to communicate clearly and concisely and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with third-party stakeholders (local authorities)
- Ability to review, summarise and make recommendations on the interpretation of planning legislation
- Ability to prepare and analyse records, reports, and other information in a professional/legal context.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Possess the ability to maintain a professional/poised manner and communicate/present information in a public forum.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Target driven.
Nice to have:
- A qualification/ experience of working within the Irish planning/property system
- Background/Experience in property management, lease negotiation and planning.
- Experience with local law related to property rights and lease obligations
- Knowledge of local governing agencies, as they relate to planning.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please submit your application now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.