|Job Title:||ACQUISITION & ESTATES GOVERNANCE MANAGER|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
ACQUISITION & ESTATES GOVERNANCE MANAGER
We have an exciting opportunity for an Acquisition & Estates Governance Manager to join our busy team.
The Acquisition & Estates Governance Manager is responsible for driving a consistent approach to the overall management of the acquisition of agreements within our business, whether these are new sites, upgrades or renewals by ensuring alignment on processes, guidance notes and working practices. A key deliverable will be the management of the content and accuracy of the Acquisition Manual its timely updates and appropriate access all those who require it. The Acquisition & Estates Manager will assist the Director of Legal & Property and the Heads of in assessing delivery in their respective areas and supporting initiatives to maintain this alignment. They will also be required to identify and resolve issues and blockers enabling teams to deliver more efficiently.
For the avoidance of doubt this support will be alongside delivery functions and will not require the direct management of staff in these teams
The Acquisition & Estates Governance Manager will need to have a comprehensive understanding of the Acquisition Manual's commercial and legal requirements in order that the contents are managed and governed to fully deliver these needs.
The Acquisition & Estates Governance Manager will provide all required communications between the Property and Legal teams and all external suppliers to ensure a clear extensive knowledge of all Property and legal documents and processes.
A primary function will be the alignment and implementation of required changes in the acquisition and Legal Processes. Changes in legislation and escalated issues will be brought to the Acquisition & Estates Governance Manager who will effect the required changes after the appropriate interface with internal teams (SME's), customers and suppliers.
Working across multiple business areas internally and externally the role holder will be an influential communicator with key senior business stakeholders to present risks and mitigations, demonstrating business change and efficiencies ensuring collaboration particularly across Property Legal Design and Operations functions.
The Acquisition & Estates Governance Manager will work closely with the Senior Systems process and risk manager to help deliver excellence across all operational processes, driving simplicity and efficiency enabling greater governance control and a high productivity output making recommendations and solutions to key internal and external senior stakeholders to drive improvement across all functions.
The successful Acquisition & Estates Governance Manager will have:
- Demonstrable experience of governance, project management, change management, data measuring and interpretation for key programs in a telecommunications environment
- Extensive experience in managing data, process, and delivery programs in a telecommunications environment
- An Estate Management / Land Management Degree or Equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong leadership skills managing into executive level. Comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Clear, concise, and authoritative communication skills both upward and within the team
- Good presentation and communication skills are essential.
- Demonstrate flexibility to work among diverse corporate environments, industries and technical and non-technical audiences
- Capable of multitasking with rapidly changing priorities and have an eye for detail
To apply for the Acquisition & Estates Governance Manager role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.