|Job Title:||Accounts Receivables Clerk (Credit Control)|
|Salary:||£120 - £140 per day|
|Contact Name:||Cordelia Du Plessis|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Large Telco company based in Tewkesbury, England is in search of an Accounts Receivables Clerk to be based at Tewkesbury offices or their office's in Bristol. This is a hybrid position and is a 6 month contract.
You must be available to start immediately and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
What you would need to have
- Part Qualified
- You need to have at least 3 years of experience within an accounts receivables role
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- Strong Excel skills
What you will be doing in the role:
- Cash Collection
- Remittance advice
- Receive payments and apply to customer accounts and projects accordingly
- Negotiate payments and adjust delivery schedules as applicable
- Maintain an invoicing system
- Develop efficient payment systems
- Ability to manage accounts
Should you be keen, please send your CV through to:
Should you not hear back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.