Our reputed Telecom client is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk who will be a part of a team of 4 administrators reporting to the Payments Ops Manager. The individual will be responsible for validating customer refund requests, allocating customer payments and responding to all payment queries received from other Business areas. You will be required to accurately manage high volumes within agreed SLA's. You will also be responsible for identifying opportunities for process improvements and highlighting issues that may impact Customer Experience or create a Compliance Risk.
- Undertake all payment processing tasks delivering against all team KPIS and SLAs.
- Deliver excellent customer experience by owning resolution of queries/disputes and proactively sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Identify improvements to Payment Team processes and support delivery of process improvements.
- Ensure that all work instructions, processes, and procedures are updated as required and changes communicated to Team Members.
- Liaise with external vendors including Banks as required.
- Excellent levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Payment's experience.
- Administrative experience gained in a high-volume Finance environment.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good understanding of Customer impacts.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.