|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Betharia|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Role: Accounts Payable Administrator
Type: 3 Month Contract
Location: Reading (Hybrid) 2 Days per week Onsite
Immediate start - Max 1 week Notice
To support the AP team in ledger control, best practices and internal / external customer service.
· Timely accurate processing of AP invoices from receipt to payment
· Enforcement of AP best practice across company, ensuring process compliance
· Resolving customer queries both internal and external
· Supplier Statement Reconciliations
· Regular review and reporting of aged credit
· Cancellation and re-issue of bounced supplier payments
· Processing and control of supplier direct debits
· Processing and preparation of manual/urgent payments
· Previous experience of working in a busy accounts payable environment - Essential
· Experience with Oracle software - Essential
· Experience in managing large volumes of transactions- Desirable
· Knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel - Desirable
· Experience with Oracle Expenses- Desirable
If this looks interesting, click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.